You can now access a variety of services online without having to phone or visit the surgery. Sign up now to GP online services and you will be able to use a website or app to:
Online services offered
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- Viewing test results
- Ordering repeat prescriptions
- Viewing your patient record
- Amending your personal details
- Completing questionnaires about your health
Please check with your Practice regarding the availability of the above online services.
Our online services are quick, easy and convenient to use from a smartphone, tablet or computer.
They will save you time and help you take more control of your health, particularly if you have any long-term medical conditions which require regular monitoring and prescriptions.
- If you wish to start booking appointments online and using other online services, you can create an account by clicking on the “Online Services ” tab above
- Once you have created your account, you can book one appointment at the practice
- When you are next at the surgery, please bring in two forms of identification; one with a photograph (for example a driving licence or passport), and the other with your current address (for example a credit card or bank statement) so that we can complete your account sign up registration
- You will then be able to benefit from all the functions of Patient Access
- Please Note: utility bills will not be accepted as a form of identification
- If you cannot provide evidence of your identity, please speak to one of our receptionists
- If you already have a letter from the practice, you can register for the full online service straight away. Just follow the instructions when you click on the link above
- Please note we look closely at all applications for access to make sure they are genuine
- Access can also be withdrawn at any time if there are concerns about patient confidentiality.
Abuse of the Online System
Abuse of the system includes, but is not exclusive to the following:
- Sending needless or abusive messages to the Practice
- Repeatedly booking and cancelling appointments
- Repeatedly booking appointments over a short period of time
- Booking appointments and not attending them
- Any offensive or abusive messages through the service
- Requesting prescriptions that you do not need.
If you are the parent of any children under the age of 12 you will need to fill in a ‘proxy’ access form to view their details. You can also grant access to a carer if you wish.
We take the security of your information very seriously. Our clinical systems provider ensures that the information you provide when using the online services portal is protected. All communications with the web site are encrypted, using the same high security that major banks use for their internet transactions (128 bit SSL). Only you can see the personal information you enter.
Using the most up-to-date version of your web browser also improves security of information. Remember to close the browser after use, especially if someone else could access your computer.